Day 22-23: What's in my purse & Things that I don't leave without

by - 4:40 PM

Day 22: What's in your purse?

Lip balms, tint, and a lipstick. For me, the only makeup that makes a difference in my overall look is lipstick. I put a lot of effort in keeping my lips tinted and hydrated (but it's really hard!). House key - I can recall a handful of times when I had to wait outside of the house waiting for my husband to come home because I forgot my key. That situation made me so annoyed about everything, myself included, to the point that I even questioned the lack of neighborhood interaction in Australia. I thought that if we were close, I probably could have waited for Jay in my neighbor's house instead of outside our apartment, looking so homeless. LOL. Hand sanitizer because of the pandemic - again let's not go there. 




Day 23: Something you don't leave the house without

My purse. 





You May Also Like

0 comment/s